Sunday, October 21, 2012

Yellow Butterfly. Paris Fashion week day 5 .Part 2.

Photobucket Photobucket This is what i wore in the second part of the 5th day of Paris fashion week. I went in the Jardin de Tuilleries for the Valentino show...there i met once again my dear Kamel Lahmadi which is guilty once again for a part of this photos and Patrick Chelli who sent me some cute portraits. Also i have to thank to Stockholm Streetstyle blog for making a special post of my look here. I was wearing: Vintage Butterfly sequin blouse, Sweet paprika by Gabriela Atanasov Leather skirt, Yellow turban, zara heels, vintage bag. Love, Gabriela Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Ce sa mai zic fara sa ma repet ? Esti suuuuperba ca de obicei :* Ai facut o mega senzatie la PFW, sunt sigura !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked fabulous!! I love when you wear turbans :D

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Paprika Thanks you for Your Visit...feel free to follow and comment!
Hope you'll come back to get inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

i'm very definitely a woman and i enjoy it...