Friday, May 4, 2012

I believe in Audrey...

Photobucket Usually people are celebrating..or commemorating the death day of a personality. I personally prefer to celebrate their birthday, especially when it comes to my style icon and role model Audrey Hepburn. I don't remember when i started to love her i just know that she is the proof that elegance, grace, kindness and beauty exist on this planet.
Of course besides a role model she represents my endless source of inspiration, i don't want to blame it on Givenchy's genius of creating clothes or on the years she lived and worked in, i like to blame it on her. I mean...really what is a little black dress without Audrey? you probably know that it's not the dress it's the woman who's wearing it!
So ... i started to admire her, then i started to buy a lot of things that i thought Audrey would wear, then i learned how to style my hair like her, and then during the research i did for my final project in the 12th grade for my English class, i found out that i had the same height and weight like her:))...I have to admitt that i couldn't be happier:))Oh and of course i received the best gift from my boyfriend the book : "HOW TO BE HEPBURN IN A HILTON's WORLD":)
So...Happy Birthday Audrey!
Love,
Gabriela
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket AND EVEN WHEN I WAS A KID...i loved the 50's dress:)) Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket P.S. always asking myself: WHAT WOULD AUDREY WEAR, DO, or THINK ABOUT ME!?

5 comments:

  1. Poti sa-mi spui, te rog, ce brand este rochita cu buline ?
    Esti superba ! Felicitari !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Este vintage:) no name...sorry:* Multumesc frumos:)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much dear :) happy you liked the post! Of course i'm interested ...keep in touch through e-mail:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to celebrate her!
    Love all the looks!
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Paprika Thanks you for Your Visit...feel free to follow and comment!
Hope you'll come back to get inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

i'm very definitely a woman and i enjoy it...